Thursday, August 4, 2016

Foot Filter: Satou Marumi [Megapost]

Hello, hello!

I spend plenty of time browsing doujinshis, but, let me tell you, there's a reason doujinshi means an 'independent' or 'unpublished' manga. There's a vast majority of unaffiliated comics, manga, and doujinshi that are about as terrible as they come, and that's even worse when you're browsing for beautiful feet. The odds were definitely not in my favor, and yet, it was a pleasant surprise when I found Satou Marumi.

This artist is a huge fan of tickling, including greats such as The Day I Tickled Sister and Tickle Ninja. He enjoys crafting these bizarre and intriguing worlds where tickling is the main authority, where the only unfortunate truth is the fact that these worlds are showcased only in a single chapter. Prepare yourself for a broad spectacle - where the tormented laughter of these victims is trumped only by their delightfully ticklish soles!


The Day I Tickled Sister:






(So, I may have re-dubbed the text for the above scene, just because I thought it was amazing.)







A Tickle Story:




The Tickle Fetish:







(In case you couldn't tell, this is the same girl from above, but during her childhood.)

(It's basically telling the story of how she ended up with a tickle fetish.)

(That cow scene from Kiki's Delivery Service is about as infamous as Ariel's wigglewiggle scene, especially in regards to adolescent fetishes emerging.)

(I love the wordless approach here. She ends up walking into the flowing curtains, letting the fabric envelop and tickle her.)




Cheaters:


(I've always adored the 'upturned soles' kind of look. Naturally, such a beautiful title page exists only for the doujinshi that features feet the least.)




Dealing With Your Grief:



https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgY-ozwg3koDBT3ECqGrXcW_B6gvgLLY14RTme2Kp7ZTQtdmtEkT-q6za63uaVPllEXMYU15x29g5byk5KSfULiIbJOknw8o5XG8Wq0KPWUYhq_V1K-WJUAAaSJ2Lg33Vf0S0DbiLKFd8E/s1600/13.jpg


(I don't think stomping on a woman's genitals is a standard tickling maneuver, but who am I to judge...)



Occupational Hazard:







A Ticklish Night:



(Yes, they are tickling her feet with an abacus. This isn't the first bizarre design choice this artist has made, but at least it looks cool.)





The Tickle Ninja:


(A victim of the tickle ninja, wandering around in a daze.)


(This kicks off the plot: the above is a woman whose talents in pleasing men far exceed her ability to recognize the jealousy of her peers.)

(She gets abducted by the other jealous women and they tie her up, tickling her to extract their unjust revenge.)

(But the Tickle Ninja shows up and targets the abductors, taking advantage of their loose robes and bare feet to cripple them in the same fashion.)




2 comments:

  1. Wow awesome set of Doujinshi images Zealot. I really have to look up these comics. O.O

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing such an amazing work. It has renewed my hope for better and insightful contents. I'll definitely make sure to continue reading and commenting on your articles. By the way, to read and have more insights about similar and interesting articles, opinions, and essays on related topics, you can take a good look at some of these articles below:

    nissi ogulu
    kunle afolayan
    music in stories
    pawners paper magazine issue 01
    issue 01 outlaw x stubborn
    issue 01 mavin blueprint
    issue 01 alankara and his bold

    ReplyDelete