
Hello, friends!
I've noticed plenty of artists over the course of my existence, but this is probably the first time I'll get into a doujinshi artist, and a full-length one no less. There's a reason I try not to touch doujinshis, and that's mostly
because one of two things is true: either the artist draws feet
terribly, or the artist avoids drawing feet completely. Luckily for us, Miyakawa Hajime's Mischievous Maiden is a happy opposite, and I enjoyed flipping through the two-hundred or pages so much that I figured it would be worth clipping out the highlights.
It was a bit or work, but everyone needs a side project, and this one was insanely fun (although very time-consuming!). So, without any further adieu, let's bring on the buxom, scantily-clad, and prominently barefoot - or what's pretty damn close - Mischievous Maiden(s)!
(By the way, it's quite explicit. If you're not comfortable with hardcore erections and their related fluids, then consider this your warning.)
Mischievous Maiden
Introduction:
The Housewife:
The Girlfriend [Round One]:
The Single Mother:
The Manager:
The Mistress:
The Co-Worker:
The Driving Instructor:
The Poolside Vixen:
The Seductress:
The Girlfriend [Round Two]:
Bonus Sketches:






































Wow...Really Hot Zealot!! Thanks for sharing these. ^_^
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing such an amazing work. It has renewed my hope for better and insightful contents. I'll definitely make sure to continue reading and commenting on your articles. By the way, to read and have more insights about similar and interesting articles, opinions, and essays on related topics, you can take a good look at some of these articles below:
ReplyDeleteissue 01 icons salute in black and
issue 01 damilola orimogunje frames
how modern gallery has influenced
creatif deborah johnson global poet
creatif shofela coker
the 2026 grammy awards things to know
pawners paper
thrillets
pawners paper